We may just not have found the application on Deepin but I am going to use this desktop environment to explain how to autostart any application on any Linux desktop.
2 examples in the video
- create your own .desktop file
- copy/paste a .desktop file
1 create your own .desktop file
You need to have one file in your ~/.config/autostart telling the system to autostart an application.
- move to your ~/.config/autostart
- make a .desktop file
- copy/paste the code in – see beneath
- change the exec line
[Desktop Entry] Type=Application Name=conky Exec=your_action StartupNotify=false Terminal=false
2. copy/paste a .desktop file
Go to /usr/share/applications and copy/paste the desired application in your ~/.config/autostart