Personal Perfection of ArcoLinux
Nemesis is just a name for a bunch of scripts. It is NOT a new distro.
After any ArcoLinux, ArcoLinuxD, ArcoLinuxB or Arch Linux installation you can run these scripts.
Scripts will vary over time. With each release we update the scripts.
What will these scripts install or do?
- install more software from Arch repo
- install more software from AUR repo
- run hardcode-fixer afterwards
Then I will install my personal settings to my system. I find it very tedious to again and again do the same job after every new installation of ArcoLinux and I do a lot of reinstalls.
I will go inside the folder ‘Personal‘ and install/evaluate also those settings.
- creation of missing folders
- personal bookmarks added
- gnome-screenshot to jpg
- fixing firefox – unreadable fields when selecting dark theme
- fixing icons for sublime text and simplescreenrecorder
- installing all the fun applications for screenshots
- better font and tearfree for INTEL graphical hardware
- specific plasma applications
and make them your scripts
changing over time